Friday 8 September 2023






Irrespective of how late I might be in returning home, I make it a point to clean my VW Vento before tucking it into the covered garage. 

Most importantly, this post is to convey an important message by letting everyone know that I ensure that I wash my car just outside the main gate of my own house so that nobody gets a chance to complain. I will never do anything knowingly which I wouldn't want anyone else to do to irritate and/or cause inconvenience to me. I prefer to be absolutely sensible + responsible and value the education I received during my school days. More than a decade of good schooling which my parents barely managed to afford after a lot of sacrifice can't be allowed to go waste! 

P.S: The photos and video were clicked after returning home late in the evening from Salt Lake on Friday 2023-09-08. 
Every individual in Indian Roadie and associated forums is expected to be empathetic, responsible and sensible. If you are not in the same page as the ideals of these initiatives of mine, we don't want you to be with us. Please evict yourself and find solace elsewhere! 
We are for Class Over Mass and Quality Over Quantity. 

* With Ownership Comes Responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment