Friday 10 October 2014

Parimal Gandhe's 'public display of affection' for his 2004 Fiat Palio

Parimal Gandhe's 'public display of affection' for his Fiat Palio (2004).



My Italian Beauty, now the Odometer showing 1,18,990, and she is still awesome to drive. Her heart is as young as when she was born eight years ago.
She has been to so many places, with many awesome memories, so many emotions. Shared the best moments of my life with her.
Wish she can speak. She has never let me down. Most of her life spent in worst of roads, but never gave up. She still puts the smile on my face every time I hit highways or bad roads.
She is a beautiful lady. She needs more attention, but well, she deserves it.
Many a times people say I am crazy for Fiat - but yes that is what Fiat does to you. Its pure passion.
Palio, even after 12 Years of launch in India still lives in the heart of every Fiatian.

No comments:

Post a Comment