Thursday 29 August 2019

'India Padega toh Badega', a pan-India Indian Roadie Social Initiative

Most Indian Roadie fans/ followers/ members aren't aware that I as the founder of this fast growing niche and highly disciplined forum collect sample books given to premium schools by publishers throughout the year and also request those school authorities not to sell them off to 'kavariwalas' (scrap dealers).

My belief is that 'India Padega toh Badega' (India will grow if only its people reads more).
Therefore, as an #IndianRoadieSocialInitiative, whenever I drive long or short distances, I carry a carton of school books in my car. I distribute those absolutely free to truckers, cabbies, dhaba workers, junior level policemen, low paid municipal workers, road construction workers and anybody who might need those books for their own school going children, siblings, nephews, nieces or whoever.

I as an Indian Roadie have even donated books to libraries in schools which don't have enough funds to buy books.

To spearhead this initiative pan-India, Indian Roadie would love to invite brands/ companies to come forward to  lend a helping hand and the much needed support and encouragement.
Please revert to Deep Banerjee at roadieindian@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment