Wednesday 23 December 2020

Sharing of YouTube, blog links or contents from own wall NOT ALLOWED in Indian Roadie

I keep receiving posts from members for approval in IndianRoadie 'group' and also the associated groups in Facebook. Quite a few are NOT approved because they are either YouTube or blog links or contents shared from own wall. 
I would request all to be more active in the forum and not try to beat me in smartness. 
I have always maintained that Indian Roadie Rules must be followed. 
Sharing of any links or contents from anywhere is NOT allowed, even if it's from own wall, blog or YouTube channel. Please refrain from commenting/ replying with YouTube links from own channel/ blog. 
These purposeful deviations irritate me to a great extent. I know very well why people still keep breaking the clearly spelled out rules. 
Please 'repost' your contents like any other member. I repeat, REPOST. 
As part of the ongoing #SanitizingIndianRoadie drive, I will be #HappyToEvict rulebreakers at random or selectively and expose the #UnsocialFaceOfSocialMediaUsers. 
'Indian Roadie Rules' are listed via a link at the bottom of the ANNOUNCEMENT POST, the topmost post which figures every time you view IndianRoadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment