Monday 11 April 2022

Found a South Indian food stall in Bhowanipore, Kolkata



This gentleman from Madurai in Tamilnadu has been selling dosas, idly, vada and other South Indian delicacies from his stall on the footpath in Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, opposite Ganja Park, Bhowanippre, Kolkata for over 2 decades. I chanced upon this stall on 2021-10-29 evening while I was in the vicinity to repair my VW Vento. 
The food was so tasty that I got a few plates of idly and sambar vada packed for my wife and daughter at home. 
The items on sale are reasonably pocket friendly, too. 
I was in the same locality for an official meeting on 2022-04-06 evening. I couldn't resist the temptation of visiting his stall and getting a few items packed for home. I bought enough to take care of the dinner for the three of us that evening. 
If you happen to visit this stall anytime soon, please share photos and details of your experience. I am sure that you too will have something good to write. 
* Foodie Roadie India 
* Indian Roadie Drive For Food

No comments:

Post a Comment