Saturday 3 September 2022

Memoirs of First Day - Siddhartha Banerjee - Mahindra XUV300







On 11th August’2022 I took delivery of my new Mahindra XUV300.
Model: W8 (Opt) 
Colour: Aquamarine

It was a dream upgrade for me- after driving a Hatchback for almost 12+ years, I immediately felt the difference getting into the Compact SUV. Top notch safety feature and ample of space to comfort my family. Little overwhelmed at the beginning, to press the ignition button, it was a noiseless start to the n-number of trips this car will see. The perfect monsoon gave me the chance to relish the sun-roof feature and bring the beauty home. Unfortunately couldn’t get the puja done on the same day due to restricted temple timings but immediately on the next day early morning (7am) the first drive was to Dakshineswar temple with my wife and father for the gari pujo.

Would thank our dealer Supreme Electrotech Pvt Ltd (on NH 16 - South Charmail just beside Oasis Hotel) and Sourav Ghosh (sales representative) for being accommodative in getting the delivery at the promised timelines, seamless closing formalities and a sweet gesture (presenting a car idol and chocolates) during handover. 

Excited to start the journey called Road! 
* Memories of First Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment