Wednesday 30 November 2016

Never ever take Google Map too seriously!



Never ever take Google Map too seriously!
I thoroughly agree with the poster.

I tried using the GPS in Goa at 5.30am when it was still pitch dark and there wasn't a soul on the coconut palm lined narrow roads.
The stupid GPS took me to the backyards of village folks (not once, but thrice) simply because narrow lanes of 1 or 2 kms each and half the width of my car would have ultimately led me to NH17 and onwards to Mapusa.

I am a seasoned Sales/ Marketing professional who started driving around India in single-lane highways without any navigational system or mobile phones to assist me.

I prefer to use my brains and my sharp sense of logical reasoning.

I don't flush down my grey matter during the morning chores before leaving on a self-drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment