Thursday 20 December 2018

Saikat Bishnu, the erstwhile utterly ungrateful IndianRoadie member

Saikat Bishnu, a nouveau rich cheap medicine seller in Khardaha, North 24 Parganas district (in the northern fringes of Kolkata) had been ejected from IndianRoadie (in mid May 2016) for his misdemeanors. He usurped lots of benefits from IndianRoadie during his days in the forum.
After being blocked from the forum, I have found him talking/ writing/ trolling unsubstantiated nonsense on other forums/ platforms on numerous occasions (the latest being on 2018-12-15). 

It was Saikat who would call me up at odd hours and seek driving tips/ suggestions from me. He has gone to the extent of mentioning that I was in fact would disturb him instead of helping.

He bought a White coloured Mahindra Scorpio around March or April 2015. He would call me up every 2nd day and tell me that his 'new acquisition would be blessed if only I touched it'. A couple of months later, another well regarded gentleman from Mumbai, a great roadie visited Kolkata. The guy met him & told him the same words. Saikat has been writing a whole lot of nonsense about the other gentleman, too.

It's now my open challenge to the uncouth rogue to swear by his little daughter that every word that he has been uttering against me everywhere are NOT fabricated. He should have the courage to list out all the benefits that he derived from IndianRoadie and myself till mid mid-2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment