Monday 14 March 2022

Irresponsible parking of Zen Estillo by Amiya Dutta on 2022-03-05 afternoon





My neighbours, viz. the Dutta siblings (Amiya and Arun) of 66H Suren Sarkar Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata - 700010 feel that the entire common lane in front of their house and my house in Beliaghata, Kolkata are their inherited property. 

On Saturday, 2022-03-05 after returning home from work at around 2.30 pm, I found Amiya Dutta's Maruti Zen Estillo parked just about 10 feet ahead of the iron gates of my garage. Even while I took about 45 minutes to clean my car outside the entrance to my hous before keeping it inside the garage, I saw Amiya peeping  from his balcony. However, he remained unmoved and did not climb down to remove his car. 
I had to ultimately walk down to his house and call him from the road to draw his attention. Initially, he feigned to have any knowledge about how his car reached the spot where his car was parked. He kept saying, "kaar gaari, kon gaari". Then he said that his driver kept it there. When I insisted that he should stop behaving like a zamindar of the area and that the lane was not their mutated property he tried to find faults in my English. I had to make him aware in no uncertain terms that the security guards of institutions where I gained my education from wouldn't even allow him entry through the hallowed gates. 

With absolute reluctance he agreed to remove his car. Thereafter, I drove my car forward and had to wait for about 7 - 8 minutes for Amiya to arrive at a leisurely pace from 2 plots down the lane. 

After a lot of struggle, Amiya managed to crank and move his car forward his car. It was only after that, when I could back up my VW Vento inside the garage. 

The siblings have no regards for inconvenience they cause to others. In spite of repeated requests and reminders they keep parking their cars WB06H1392 (Zen Estilo) and WB08K3995 (Tara Tiago) anywhere they feel like on the same lane where my house (66K) is located. 

For them their attitude is invariably, If_I_Am_Fine_Everything_Is_Fine. 

.  

* 66H 
* Irresponsible Parking 
* Insensitive Roadies
* Some Asses Own Cars 
* Some Asses Deserve Public Shaming 

No comments:

Post a Comment