Saturday 26 March 2022

Bizarre incident with tomato laden Bolero pickup truck in Mahara


If you as an Indian Roadie had been witness to this bizarre incident that happened with the tomatoes laden Mahindra Bolero somewhere in Maharashtra, what would you have done to normalize the situation. 
Let's not blame the driver. The incident has already happened. 
After all our motto is always LiveToHelp_HappyToDrive. 
Remember that those same number of men and women would have been there around you. You would have been the only extra person around. 
Let's discuss. 
* Indian Roadie Case Study 
* Mishap And Calamity 

1 comment:

  1. I have been a loyal customer of BP Auto Spare Parts for several years now, and I must say that their collection of Mahindra Scorpio pickup spare parts is outstanding. They have a wide range of genuine and top-quality spare parts specifically designed for Mahindra Scorpio pickups. The durability and performance of their products have never disappointed me. Whenever I needed a replacement or an upgrade for my Scorpio pickup, BP Auto Spare Parts had exactly what I was looking for. Their knowledgeable and friendly staff always provided excellent customer service, guiding me through the selection process. I highly recommend BP Auto Spare Parts to all Mahindra Scorpio pickup owners in need of reliable spare parts.

    ReplyDelete