Friday 2 February 2024

Harrowing experience of Harsh Raghubanshi lasting 225 days after buying Tata Nexon from Tata Motors Ltd in mid 2023


Harrowing experience of Harsh Raghubanshi lasting 225 days after buying Tata Nexon from Tata Motors Ltd in mid 2023: 

Finally after 7 months and 15 days I got my car yesterday from Tata Motors 

This journey was full of depression, awfulness and disgusting experience, apprehension and continued life threats from the malfunctioning of the car.

I’ve got worst of the experience from Tata Motors and The dealership GoldRush Lucknow. The dealership cheated me and had played emotionally as well. I had cried blood for past 225 Days.

Some people at Tata are Pathetic In customer service. I had got to heard - “car to chal hi rahi hai” from one person. The second legend told me”harsh Ji thoda issue aap bhi manage kijiye”
The ultra legend who was representing Tata Legal Team threw the pen in anger who apparently came for the Negotiations.

Think 100000 times before investing your money,time , energy and emotions in Tata Motors.


* Niggles In Tata Cars 
* Niggles In Cars Bikes 

No comments:

Post a Comment