Thursday 15 February 2024

IR GTG 2024-02-08 @ Motisil Street - Snigdhajyoti Satpathy







The long awaited Indian Roadie GTG with Indian Roadie Snigdhajyoti Satpathy of Baripada (OD) became a reality on 2024-02-08 evening. Ever since we got to know each other, we bonded well and we could only converse via WhatsApp voice calls and video calls and of course via my social media initiatives because he was stationed in Europe pursuing his higher studies. 
Now in 2024 that he is back to his hometown in Baripada, OD, about 250 kms from Kolkata, Snigdhajyoti dropped  in to my city for some professional assignment and more importantly, to meet me in person. 
The roadside GTG was for a little over 90 minutes from 7 pm onwards at Motisil Street in the Esplanade area. We had a filling egg-chicken roll (viz. wrap, as it's called elsewhere in India) each and discussed numerous topics pertaining to Indian Roadie and more. 
Finding a parking slot in the CBD of Kolkata is almost an impossible task. Hence, Snigdhajyoti got a chance to have a glimpse of my 32 years young antique on 2 wheels 😊. 
Now it's my turn to drive down to Baripada, Mayurbhanj district to devour the natural beauty of Odisha. For the records, about 3 decades ago, during my days with Castrol I used to pay a visit to Baripada every 3 - 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment