Sunday 26 March 2017

Let's explore India together on road



I am at Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary, the land of leopards in the state of Chattisgarh, India while driving solo from Pune to Kolkata.
I love to see India while travelling together with wanderlust backpacking travellers from throughout the world. 3 to 4 persons at a time from across the world are invited to travel with me in my car (SUV or sedan) at a very low cost (we will go Dutch!) in total comfort and absolute safety.
In the process, my travelbuddies get a true feel of entire India, its culture, topography, people, food, etc, etc. I get them to talk to the local populace in villages/ towns/ cities, school students, and also engineering/ business school students at various locations to understand the true India.
Multiple numbers of driving circuits have been planned for all weather round the year drives. However, we strictly do not drive during the night.
For students, researchers, bloggers, photographers, friends, couples, backpackers this will be one cherished and unforgettable holiday. This is not a business proposition. We simply embark on a journey and drive around as friends!

Does this sound interesting? Do you have friends who could be interested in joining me?

Email me on: roadieglobal@gmail.com
Call/ WhatsApp: +91 82408 49300

Connect to me and 'inbox' me on: www.facebook.com/deepbanerjee.marketingpundit.
Also 'like'/ 'join' the Facebook 'pages'/ 'groups' @ IndianRoadie, @ GlobalRoadie.
Follow me on Twitter @IndianRoadie, @GlobalRoadie.

#BeMyCarTravelBuddyInIndia
#BackpackingIndiaOnRoad

No comments:

Post a Comment