Wednesday 4 December 2019

I love my VW Vento because it's a nice looking and comfortable car





VW Vento is a strong car indeed. I love it for its beautiful curves at the right places.
I will never boast that I feel safe because it's a strong car.
One can ill afford to play pranks with any brand of ride. I'd request all my roadie friends to be always gentle with your ride.
The brand positioning tagline for IndianRoadie, viz. #HighOnCognition is what I believe in and also what I follow.
That's exactly what keeps me safe  ..... that's my belief.

As a professional who loves to eat, sleep and drink everything that's sales/ marketing/ communication 24*7, I would love to convey to all that every existing or future car owner has his/ her own reasons to buy or not buy a particular car. It's not just price and safety features. Continuous insights studies harbouring on innumerable metrics are carried out. Ideal target audiences are identified. Markets are segmented accordingly.
Thereafter, new products are launched for almost every segment of customers depending on what the manufacturer wants. Individual brands, viz. Polo, Ameo, Baleno, Brezza, Hexa, Nexon, Figo Freestyle, Creta, etc, etc are promoted to target audiences with the right communication, which essentially is all about brand positioning.

Photo clicked outside St. Xavier's University, Newtown, Kolkata on 2019-11-25 at around 4.15pm.
.
.
.
* Marketing gyanology
* Marketingpundit

No comments:

Post a Comment