Friday 16 October 2020

Abhijit and Sushila Sarkar met me near ID Hospital after 7 months on 2020-10-12 to give me packs of Heritage Dairy sweets







It was a face to face meeting with this lovely 'Indian Roadie Couple', viz. Abhijit Sarkar and Sushila Sarkar near my house in Kolkata on Monday, 2020-10-12 evening after more than 7 months. 


Dear Sushila and Abhijit, I can't thank you'll  enough for personally driving down 7 kms in your Ford Ecosports to hand me two boxful of yummy sweets brought all the way from my favorite Heritage Dairy milk parlor on NH65 in Narketpalli, near Hyderabad. 

My wife and daughter has conveyed 'pyarfully sweet' thanks to you'll. 

I am now eagerly waiting to meet all my roadie friends not only in Kolkata, but all over India. 
* Indian Roadie Roadside GTG, 
* Indian Roadie Adda 

No comments:

Post a Comment