Saturday 3 October 2020

Happy To Evict - Sandip Luharuwalla on 2020-10-03


Frustrations in your personal and physical life have made you go berserk, Sandip Luharuwalla! 
Your presence in 'Indian Roadie' is detrimental to the spirit of the forum. 
Suddenly, within the past 48 hrs you started venting out your frustration on me via the forum for no rhyme or reason, although you don't even know me. 
I don't slog my time out to hear your rhetorics. 
It took me just about 5 hours to do a background check of yours. 
You had the audacity to defy me to expose you and you knew that I have stripped you down.  
Worse still you had nothing to contribute to my initiative, viz. Indian Roadie since 2016-02-06. 



#HappyToEvict Sandip Luharuwalla on 2020-10-03. 
#Evicted  
#EvictedForNotFollowingGroupRules
#SanitizingIndianRoadie 
#IndianRoadieHallOfDefame 
#UnsocialFaceOfSocialMediaUsers

No comments:

Post a Comment