Friday 4 November 2022

Me in a Castrol GTX t-shirt on 2022-10-31


Castrol GTX runs through my veins ever since 12th August 1985, the day I (Deep Banerjee, the present Founder of Marketingpundit, Indian Roadie, Associated Forums of Indian Roadie) joined the company Indrol Lubricants & Specialities Ltd (as it was known then) as an Executive Trainee. 
I owe everything to Castrol. My love for the brand is still the same as much as it was on 22nd January 1992, my last working day with the great company. 
Respect for the wonderful people who guided me to whatever I am today. Thank you Dr. B K Barman Sir, Dilip Kumar Guha Sir, Ramesh Chandra Mahajan Sir, Sekhar Banerjee Dada, Ranjit Chakraborty Dada, T Satish Rao Sir and innumerable colleagues and friends in the distribution channel network. 
Found this fresh as new unused tee-shirt 👕 in my cupboard after we got quite a few of these for distribution almost 35 years ago. Wore it for the first time on 2022-10-31. 
I am thrilled to wear it at home. 



* Indian Roadie Recollections 
* Castrol Made Me A Roadie

No comments:

Post a Comment