Wednesday 18 January 2023

Happy birthday to me 2023-01-18 + Announcing the launch of 'PAIR - Mutual Trust'



Happy birthday to me 🎂. 

For the uninitiated, I (Deep Banerjee) am the Founder of IndianRoadie, AssociatedForumsOfIndianRoadie, MarketingPundit, etc, etc. 

With the presence of so many wonderful friends and acquaintances around me, I take this opportunity to announce the launch of a new pathbreaking pan-India initiative, nomenclatured 'PAIR - Mutual Trust'. 

The initiative will immensely benefit all Indian Roadie followers who come forward to support my other acclaimed initiative of 2022, viz. Indian Roadie eGranth. 
I need to survive for Indian Roadie (and associated forums) to survive.  

'PAIR - Mutual Trust' will also enable brands to project themselves as 'socially responsible' and in the process reach out to every nook and corner of India. 

P.S: Please await more details about PAIR - Mutual Trust in days to come. 
* PAIR 
* Mutual Trust 
* Indian Roadie EGranth 
* Live To Help _ Happy To Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment