Sunday 20 October 2019

Scooterist Gitanjali Naidu's tiff with Bengaluru Police on 2019-10-15




I am Gitanjali, a citizen of Bangalore, born and raised here. Today I had got my periods and being new to the area, I left without my helmet. I agree I was at fault for not wearing a helmet. But these two so-called public servants behaved nothing less than men who have no respect for the public nor to the law.  All they did in the 45 minutes they made me wait without giving me a ticket or letting me pay the fine was threaten citizens and create a huge nuisance on the road.
For 45 minutes I have been telling the person called Basavaraju H J I need to go home. Give me the receipt for the offense and I will come and pay it as I did not carry my card nor cash other than what I needed to buy my PADS. They were expecting a bribe and nothing else. I had to show them the pads I bought and only then they decided to send me a notice. Who gave them the authority to decide how I pay the fine. Doesn't the law give citizens time to pay the fine? Not everyone is rich enough to carry money with them. Why does a woman or man have to beg them to let them go or to give them notice? Why should we? They took videos of people? Who are they to invade my privacy? How can they shoot videos of citizens? Who gave them the right to do so? I don't have to pay my fine immediately, this is not an instant cash facility? SHAME ON YOU MALLESHWARAM TRAFFIC POLICE!!! Being born and raised here this how you treat me, I can't even imagine how you would treat people who don't even know the language. I ask the department to take action on these so-called policemen who are nothing less than the rowdy's in the city.

#whogaveyoutheright #heartlesscreatures #harassment #biggestcriminals #devilsindisguise #shameonyou #nohumanity

Copied verbatim from the post by #GitanjaliNaidu to #BengaluruTrafficPolice on Tuesday, 2019-10-15 at 6.54pm.
.
.
.
# SensitizeThePolice (sensitize the police)
# IndianRoadie
# ShetravelsIndia
# BackpackingIndiaOnRoad

Verdict: The cops deserve the #stick in the proverbial Carrot N Stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment