Wednesday 15 March 2023

Indian Roadie Drive For Food with Adv Abhijit Sarkar to Chowrasia Chats, Salt Lake on 2023-03-10















We fellow roadies keep ourselves busy with our own profession but keep meeting up at the slightest pretext. 
On Friday 2023-03-10, Indian Roadie Adv Abhijit Sarkar phoned me at around 3.45 pm saying that he was close to my place and if it would be possible for me to meet up for a fast bite since he had about 90 odd minutes to spare before his next scheduled professional meeting. By 4.15 pm I was already seated in his Ford Ecosport. We leisurely drove to Chowrasia Chats, HB290, Sec - 3, Salt Lake. 

It was a true Indian Roadie Drive For Food before he dropped me back somewhere on the EM Bypass. 

The moments of the impromptu Indian Roadie GTG are being shared with you. 
* Foodie Roadie India

No comments:

Post a Comment