Monday 20 March 2023









Someone in another forum for Tata Nexon owners went for PDI (pre delivery inspection) on 2022-12-24 and found the following issues in his 'Desh Ka Loha', a brand which cherishes in screaming 'Vocal For Local'. I am reproducing his post verbatim. He sought for advice from members in that Facebook group on what he should do .... 
Today PDI completed for nexon xm s and below issue observed kindly comments.
1) Rear side door and Bonet side panel fitting not proper.
2) Boot upper side welding observed porosity and welding crack.
3) Odometer reading 111.5km, dealer says due to road transport from rajangaon.
4) Out of 4 glass 3 glass observed closing is not proper (glass just close but sound of proper closing is not observed) 
5) Please confirm Xm S  model rear seat don't have head rest.
6) Please confirm Xm s model don't see voice during mode change.
7) Driver side cabinet light loose.
8) Break padel observed loose. 
My reply: 

DON'T TAKE EVEN IF THERE IS ONE FAULT. You are are not buying a handcrafted car riddled with nighles. Going by your words, if I would have been present along with you, I would have found 15 more glaring faults. 
My fellow Indian Roadie members do invite me to test drives and PDIs. With my eye for details even showroom GMs are left flabbergasted because they don't have an answer for the issues pointed out by me! 
* PDI 
* Indian Roadie Knowledge Hub 
#IndianRoadieKnowledgeHub_PDI 
#NigglesInCarsBikes  
#NigglesIn Tata Cars 
* Indian Roadie Secondary Research

No comments:

Post a Comment