Wednesday 15 March 2023

Tenacity Rejuvenation Drive - 1. Leaving Puri on 2013-01-13


That's me, Deep Banerjee, Founder - Indian Roadie and Associated ForumsOfIndian Roadie, with my Mahindra Scorpio during sunrise in Puri, Odisha in mid January 2013. 

Two hectic days of interactive corporate training, with me as the trainer ended the previous night at 11.45 pm. 

On that particular chilly morning while everybody slept peacefully, cosily tucked under blankets, I was heading to Visakhapatnam for the onward journey to Pune via Rajahmundry, Vijaywada, Hyderabad, Sholapur. 

The solo drive for work (a passion to develop a VC funded B-school as a Centre of Excellence in Sales & Marketing studies) originated from Pune on 2012-12-20 and concluded in Pune on 2013-01-16 after covering 5720 kms. 

P.S: Note my fetish for squeaky clean wheels. 

Remembering the long drives crisscrossing India for work (starting and ending in Pune everytime) in my Mahindra Scorpio Micro Hybrid (Special Edition) in 2012-13 which resulted in the rollout of #IndianRoadie in May 2013. 

I used to be so mighty happy with my unbeatable #MightyMuscularScorpio/ #MahindraScorpio. 
.  
* Tenacity Rejuvenation 
* TenacityRejuvenation_1_Drive (snippets) 
* Indian Roadie Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment