Tuesday 28 May 2024

IR GTG 2024-05-25 @ College Street - Sandip Dutta and wife




Fellow Indian Roadie cum Bengal Roadie Sandip Dutta of College Street, Kolkata had ordered Indian Roadie Stickers for his red VW Polo (petrol) on 2024-05-25 afternoon. He had completed the formalities within 30 minutes of sending me a formal request. 
I would have couriered him the pack of stickers within the next fortnight. 
It was just a coincidence that I realized that I had an official meeting barely 2 kms from his residence on the same evening. 
While leaving for the meeting, I carried the pack of stickers with me so that I could personally deliver the same to him later in the evening on my way back home. 
I was cordially invited to his beautiful 100 years old residence at around 8 pm. His wife was a perfect hostess. After handing over the stickers, we had a lively chat on cars, two wheelers, road travel and more upto 10.30 pm. 
Before bidding good night, the mandatory photo session happened 😊 

P.S: Friends, please Order Indian Roadie Stickers if you have not as yet done so or if you got your set of stickers more than 18 months ago. 
Indian Roadie GTG for the first time ever with Sandip Dutta and his wife on 2024-05-25

No comments:

Post a Comment