Monday 17 June 2024

IR GTG 2023-12-25 @ IA265 - Mohnish Bose, Debosree






The long awaited Indian Roadie GTG with Indian Roadie Mohnish Bose, permanently settled in New Delhi became a reality on Christmas evening (2023-12-25). 
We are separated by a distance of about 1500 kms from each other but get to talk on the phone once in a while. About a month before his arrival in Kolkata for a vacation, he had informed me about his desire to meet me without fail. I too promised to meet him and his wife Debashree. 
We met up at our easy to find regular Indian Roadie Adda Joint, viz. Mio Amore in IA265, Salt Lake. 
He had rented a self drive car from Revv(dot)co(dot)in. Since conveyance was not an issue we could chat on and on and on. 

P.S: The attached photos had gone missing because of a goof-up from my end. A relentless search since the past 8 - 10 days led me to find the photos in my laptop suddenly. 
My earnest apologies to Debashree and Mohnish for the inordinate delay in posting.
Indian Roadie GTG with Mohnish Bose and Debashree in Kolkata - December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment