Friday 22 November 2019

My squeaky clean red VW at St. Xavier's University, Newtown, Kolkata on 2019-11-21



That's my scrubbed and cleaned VW beauty on the service road outside St. Xavier's University, Newtown, Kolkata on Thursday, 2019-11-21 at 4.45pm.
How do you like the look of it?

I have a huge fetish for tyres with black walls and clean mudguard cores.

Incidentally, I wash and clean every nook and corner of my car MYSELF. I love the feel of the whole body myself. Caressing it gives me a huge high.

Before you jump the guns let me inform roadies from pan-India that glasses with black screens are permissible in the Republic of Bengal. Thankfully, cops don't bother to give you a second glance.

42697 kms on the odometer on returning home.

Let's see your car.
.
.
.
* Just Like That

No comments:

Post a Comment