Sunday 23 October 2022

I am back on Facebook after a hiatus of 72 hrs at 6 pm on 2022-10-22


Yeyyyyyy .... I am back on Facebook at 6 pm on Saturday 2022-10-22 with my fellow roadies, marketing honchos, techie friends, doctors, lawyers, school/ college/ professional friends, relatives, etc, etc, etc on this auspicious day of Dhanteras after a brief hiatus of 72 hrs exactly. 
The zoobears of FaBo supposedly crossed my path 2 years ago. It was only 72 hrs ago Zhuku's team comprising primarily of members of zoobear community and sanatani-dharma todo brigade decided that I should be issued a rest*iction notice. 
Idiots would still say that te*ror*sm has no rel*gion! 
Healthwise, I am fine. All my dear ones at home are doing fine, too. 
Happy Dhanteras 2022 to my friends and acquaintances for whom it's nation first. 
* My Forced Hiatus From Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment