Monday 3 October 2022

Durga Puja 2022 - Maha Saptami outing

















































































































Maha Saptami, Sunday 2022-10-02. 

I left my place in the vicinity of Salt Lake Stadium at 3.15 pm with daughter and wife for Puja hopping in my VW Vento. I was back home at 9.15 pm after visiting a handful of the popular Durga Puja pandals in South Kolkata. 
Visited Bhowanipore (starting with Paddapukur and onwards to Chakraberia, Northern Park, Abasar, Golmaath, etc). Then drove to Southern Avenue, easily parked my Vento on a lane besides Nav Nalanda School. Walked down to the pandals of Mudiali, Lake, Shiv Mandir, etc. Finally, drove back to Salt Lake Sector 3. Visited the HA, HB, GD Block association puja mandaps. Then, stuffed ourselves with goodies from Mio Amore at IA256. 
Bought chicken biriyani for dinner at home from my regular joint in Beliaghata. 
Roads were unbelievably empty. Parking the car was far more easy than on normal non-festive days. 
Total distance covered was exactly 30 kms. 
* Durga Puja 2022 
* Indian Roadie Durga Puja 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment