Thursday 13 October 2022

PUC of my LML Vespa on 2022-10-12



My 31 yrs young LML Vespa 150 NV (mid 1991 model) has surely clocked over 2,00,000 kms (might be even 2.5 lakh kms, too). 
On Wednesday 2022-10-12, I got the PUC done at my regular PUC outlet attached with Auto Super Service, a HPCL filling station near my house in Kolkata. Prior to inserting the stick in the silencer, the PUC boy was apprehensive if my workhorse would pass the test. Once his system was switched on he was stunned to see how phenomenally my baby performed. 
And still there's so much of hoopla in India about scaringly expensive electric vehicles (EV) and scrapping of automobiles above 10 yrs (for diesel)/ 15 yrs (for petrol). 

Dumping the enemies within India behind bars is a far better idea than trashing old vehicles. True Indians will be able to breathe better and live longer! 

* My WB38A0582, 
* PUC, 
* Enemies Within India Are More Harmful Than Vehicular Pollution

No comments:

Post a Comment