Thursday 22 December 2022

Bad times do come to an end - Gharer Chele Ghare - WB20Z2223 Maintenance Issues


Bad times do come to an end. I was almost about to snap. I held onto the belief that I will surely come out victorious from the terrible days that I have been going through  since mid-November 2022. 

I pray to the Almighty that the rascal who made me go through one of the worst phases of my life comes face to face with the most scary consequences that one can even dream of! 

I am posting this video at around 7.45 pm on 2022-12-21 sitting inside my red boy, viz. my VW Vento. I have almost reached home near Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata after a smooth drive of 11 kms to be exact. I am feeling delighted. 

Thank you so much Pushpak Ghosh, Raptor HG, Nikhilesh Roy for standing with me like a rock. Also special thanks to Arnab Chowdhury, Tanmoy Das, Sandip Hunday, Adv Abhijit Sarkar. 
* Indian Roadie Maintenance Issues 
* Gharer Chele Ghare 
* MyWB20Z2223 

No comments:

Post a Comment