Saturday 10 December 2022

Papri Chaat and coffee from near Acropolis Mall on Rashbehari Connector on 2022-12-04









Indian Roadie Nikhilesh Roy was getting some accessories fitted in his new Hyundai Creta SX on Sunday 2022-12-04 afternoon from Xclusive (a car accessories shop on Rashbehari Connector, near Ruby Hospital crossing). I got a call from him at 3.30 pm requesting me to join him at the shop 'just like that'. 
Since I was sitting idle at home, I dressed up and boarded an AC bus to meet him at 4.45 pm. 
Since we were in a mood to munch something, we walked a bit to have 'papri chaat' and coffee (for myself) and 'jhaal muri' and tea (for Nikhilesh) from the vicinity of Acropolis Mall, Rashbehari Connector, Kolkata. 
I had the pleasure of riding the spanking new 7 days old Creta for the first time because Nikhilesh offered to drop me back home. 

P.S: Nikhilesh had recorded the video of me savouring papri chaat on the sly without my knowledge 😊 
.
* Indian Roadie Drive For Food 
* Foodie Roadie India 

No comments:

Post a Comment