Sunday 18 December 2022

Quality And Not Quantity Is The Buzzword


Instead of posting random meaningless queries and/or achievements related to fuel economy, I as the founder of this forum (and the associated forums) allow discussions on the art and science of safe and skillful driving only to derive maximum benefits. 
Queries by idiots like "an idiot on a bike scratched my 3 months old white car. Can I apply talcum powder or vanishing cream to cover up the scratch? Or should I go for insurance claim?" are invariably junked. 

What's allowed is quality content and/or discussions as one can find in IndianRoadie. 

I believe in quality of content and entertain matured people (new and experienced roadies alike) in my initiatives to maintain the desired sanctity. 
'Chapri' newbie roadies should stay away from my initiatives. People who are extremely concerned about privacy should also stay away from #IndianRoadie and #AssociatedForumsOfIndianRoadie. I must know the basic demographic details of every member and follower. 
* Quality And Not Quantity Is The Buzzword 
* Indian Roadie For Quality Of Content 
* Indian Roadie For Quality Of Followers 

* It Pays To Be Proactive In Indian Roadie, 
* Automobile Professionals Follow Indian Roadie and associated forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment