Sunday 27 June 2021

Happy 33rd Marriage Anniversary to my wife, my co-roadie


Happy 33rd Marriage Anniversary to my dear wifey who's a fabulous co-passenger roadie. 

I rarely stop too often for breakfast, lunch and tea. It's you who keeps pushing me to drive on and skip the lunch, so that I don't feel drowsy after food. 

You keep yourself wide awake and frequently scan the rear view mirror from the back seat to check for any signs of fatigue in my eyes or face. You have done innumerable long drives with me where on most days the drive lasts for 12 - 17 hrs! 

It's unbelievable that for 33 years since 1988-06-27 and right upto this day, viz. 2021-06-27, I tolerated you and you too tolerated me. And all that because of the unspoken doses of mutual love and respect for each other. 

Take care. 
Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment