Monday 23 August 2021

Amiya Dutta intentionally parked his Zen Estilo haphazardly near my house on 2021-08-23 afternoon







Amiya Dutta parked his Zen Estilo irresponsibly on the sly near my house once again on Monday, 2021-08-23 afternoon. 

This was the second time when he intentionally parked irresponsibly after the showdown I had with Amiya Dutta and his younger brother Arun Dutta on Wednesday, 2021-06-30 from 8.45 pm to 9.00 pm even while it drizzled outside on that late evening! I had made it amply clear to them that the siblings are responsible for great damage to the running board and alloy wheels of my VW Vento. I had also warned them that the brothers will be solely responsible should anything unfortunate happens to anyone staying in the same lane and help doesn't manage to reach during the critical 'golden hours'. 

My neighbours, viz. the Dutta siblings (Amiya and Arun) of 66H Suren Sarkar Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata - 700010 have no regards for inconvenience they cause to others. In spite of repeated requests and reminders they keep parking their cars WB06H1392 (Zen Estilo) and WB08K3995 (Tara Tiago) anywhere they feel like on the same lane where my house (66K) is located. 

For them their attitude is invariably, If_I_Am_Fine_Everything_Is_Fine. 

.  

* 66H 
* Irresponsible Parking 
* Insensitive Roadies
* Some Asses Own Cars 
* Some Asses Deserve Public Shaming 

No comments:

Post a Comment