Wednesday 4 August 2021

Early morning ride of 250 kms from Hyderabad towards Nagpur and back in KTM Duke 390 by Tanmoy Das on 2021-07-31




Starting from home in Gachibowli in Hyderabad, I was out on a solo early morning aimless ride under a cloud laden sky on NH44 towards Nagpur. This was on Saturday , 2021-07-31. 
The total to and fro highway ride was for 250 kms. 

Suddenly spotted the NHAI signage on NH44 which stated that Srinagar is only 2550 kms ahead. 
I wish I could really make a dash for beautiful Patnitop, Srinagar, Sonmarg and Pahalgam in my smart new toy, viz. KTM Duke 390. 

I am back home by 10 am and still dreaming of dhaba food, beautiful filling stations, smooth roads, winding mountain roads. 

(Courtesy: Indian Roadie post dated 2021-07-31 by Tanmoy Das, Senior Executive, Wells Fargo, Hyderabad) 

No comments:

Post a Comment