Wednesday 4 August 2021

Every post in Indian Roadie must have mention of exact date or month + year, wherever applicable

When you post something in Indian Roadie and/ or associated forums, please ensure that you don't write content without mention of ages. The content becomes meaningless with usage of words or phrases like today, tomorrow, yesterday, last Saturday, this month, next month, this year, next August, etc. 

Exact date or month + year must be written. 
As a roadie one can't be that casual. Greater involvement is needed from your end. 

P.S: My teachers in school more than 45 years ago used to get furious if dates were not mentioned irrespective of the task being a homework or classwork. Their involvement decades ago has remained a part of my lifestyle ever since I walked out of the portals of my school in 1980. 
Ufff  ..... what a fantastic lesson they taught me, far more valuable than all those 'work done = force x displacement', Macbeth, etc 🙏 

Thank you Br. Brendan MacCarthaigh Sir and Francis Ambrose Sir who painstakingly embedded these basics in me 🙏



* Right Communication Is Sacrosanct 
* Indian Roadie Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment