Friday 26 November 2021

Experimenting with Indian Roadie Hacks to partially escape rats/ rat/ rodents menace




A couple of HIT Rat Kill cakes were placed on the engine bay of my VW Vento TDi at 4.30 pm on 2021-11-23. 
On 2021-11-24 when I opened the bonnet I found that one big fat who's the neta of the menacing creatures have eaten away all the cakes. The accompanying video/ photo was recorded/ clicked on 2021-11-24 at 2.30 pm. 
I spotted it running away but it seems the poisonous cakes are working. It was somewhat drowsy. I am hell bent on sending it to 'jannat'! 
I have placed a couple of 'ready to eat and die' cakes for them to feast on once again. 
Let your prayers for their early demise be there with me. 

* Indian Roadie Hacks to partially escape rats/ rat/ rodents menace

No comments:

Post a Comment