Saturday 16 July 2022

Reviews after reading the Indian Roadie eGranth issue(s) - Compilation Part 1


Thank you so much to Deep da and the whole team for the wonderful episode of the EGranth. Sorry for the late review due to Covid infection in the family.  This was a real great companion to read during my Covid isolation period. 
The Spiti circuit read is a great inspiration for me and my wife for our next road trip. Loved the Zuluk drivelog a great deal. The Kolkata-Vizag travelogue also made me and my wife nostalgic of our 2018 trip to Vizag, Araku, Puri and back right after Cyclone Titli.
Kudos to Deep da and all the members for the wonderful contributions. I raring to complete writing our last drivelog of Kolkata to Jaipur, Salasar and back at the earliest. May the spirit of Indian Roadie fly high amongst us all. 

#IndianRoadieEGranth, 
#IndianRoadieEGranth_June2022, 
#eGranth  

ROOP MUKHERJEE  (Posted in Indian Roadie on 2022-07-16) 
_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment