Sunday 2 April 2023

IR GTG 2023-03-19 @ The Ladle, PA Shah Rd Connector - Nikhilesh Roy










At 7.45 pm on Sunday 2023-03-19 I was at home feeling terribly tired after a day of hectic work. 
Indian Roadie Nikhilesh Roy called me to enquire about my whereabouts. On getting to know that I was at home, he literally ordered me to leave everything and meet him for dinner at a newly opened food joint, The Ladle on Prince Anwar Shah Road Connector (about a km West from Abhisikta Apartments). 
I dressed up and reached him driving my VW Vento within the next 1 hour. 
The invitation to the treat was to commemorate the purchase of his brand new beauty, a Maruti Suzuki Baleno. 
It had drizzled off and on the whole day. The sweltering heat and high humidity had vanished. Being a Sunday, the EM Bypass was devoid of the usually heavy evening traffic. It was such a pleasant to and fro relaxed drive of exactly 18 kms. 
Thank you, Nikhilesh for getting me introduced to the couple owning The Ladle.  Btw, the chicken fried rice was really good 😘 
* Indian Roadie Drive For Food 
* Indian Roadie GTG 
* Foodie Roadie India

No comments:

Post a Comment