Thursday 7 March 2024

I hate the seating settings in my car being fiddled with


I (Deep Banerjee, Founder - Indian Roadie and associated forums) am never comfortable allowing anyone to occupy the driver's seat of my car. I dislike the idea of anyone sitting in my car and fiddling around. 
I hate to get into my car only to find the seat backrest reclining differently, the seat pulled forward or backward, the armrest at an uncomfortable position, steering wheel in a different position, the AC vents throwing air differently, the ORVMs open, the inner rear view mirror pointing differently, etc, etc. 
This is another reason why I dislike handing over my car for valet parking. 
The attached video (received as a random WhatsApp forward) explains the cause of my displeasure very well. The video did not appear funny to me. On the contrary it inspired me to pen this post. 

Let's hear your take on the issue 🤔 
Or will you say, 'I don't care'! 
* Strictly No Valet Parking 
* Strictly No Fiddling With My Car

No comments:

Post a Comment