Wednesday 2 October 2024








My VW Vento 1.6 TDI was fully serviced on 2024-04-22 at the Indian Roadie Preferred Workshop in Kolkata. 
The engine oil and filters were also changed. Mobil 1 5W-40 fully synthetic engine oil is available in 3.5 ltr and 1 ltr sealed containers. The sump capacity of my Vento is 4.3 ltrs. Unfortunately, 1 ltr containers of Mobil 1 5W-40 were out of stock. I had to remain happy with 3.5 ltrs only. 
Due to unforeseen circumstances (not related to the vehicle), the car had barely clocked  kms in the past 5 1/2 months. Now that Durga Puja is round the corner, my preferred workshop sourced a 1 ltr container of Mobil 1 for me. 
I visited the workshop on 2024-10-01 evening, bought the oil and poured it in the car a little before midnight on the same day. 
Needless to mention, I am feeling relieved now. 
.  
* My WB20Z2223


No comments:

Post a Comment