Monday 12 June 2023

Admins and Members of 'Callous Night Drivers From Kolkata'

When Admin of a 'me too' forum with zero intellect (buddhi) who can't even differentiate between a$$ and elbow + gets a kick out of 'Quantity Over Quality', a member's post which blissfully says NH44 passes through the vicinity of Jamshedpur, gets approved. Not a single person points out the glaring factual error! 
It's hilarious when chivalrous people in such forums write that they are 'learning' a lot because of the formation of the 'me too' forum, sadly on the inspiration of an ex- Indian Roadie. 
Managing a social media forum in the domain of 'road travel and automobiles' needs intellect and exposure to diverse situations! 
Now you know why I keep repeating that IndianRoadie and associated forums are focused on Quality Over Quantity and Class Over Mass. Thanks to my professional background, there was no ambiguity in my objectives behind Indian Roadie ever since I founded it on 4th May 2013. 

Fir ease of search, let that forum be addressed as Callous Night Drivers From Kolkata. 

No comments:

Post a Comment