Saturday 18 December 2021

My virtual drive from Krishnanagar to Bhadrak and Agra to Varanasi on 2021-12-16




Indian Roadie is not just my passion, it's my only profession, too. I will surely monetize all my time and efforts which I am dedicating to Indian Roadie and acquire the oil refinery (albeit, zindagi ka baad mein) which I have been eyeing for some time! 
Since I (Deep Banerjee, Founder - Indian Roadie and associated forums, including this forum) Live To Help _ Happy To Drive, I don't have to work. I just need to keep enjoying whatever I am doing. I enjoy my time on the road and off the road.
I enjoy my passion and on most days I 'virtually' drive with my wonderful fellow roadies simultaneously in 2 or more cars and crisscross India.
Throughout Thursday 2021-12-16, I virtually drove from Krishnanagar to Bhadrak enroute to Hyderabad in a Ford Ecosport. Also drove in a Mahindra Xylo  from Agra to Varanasi enroute to Kolkata while returning after crisscrossing Rajasthan.
Thank you Tian, Swati and Tanmoy Das 👍
Thank you Nikhilesh Roy and my evergreen Dada (whose name I won't reveal today). 
Life is good 👍
.
.
* Only While Travelling By Road In India 
* Indian Roadie Is My Passion And Profession 

No comments:

Post a Comment