Friday 14 January 2022

Members who refuse to be involved in Indian Roadie must evict themselves from my initiatives


For the records ..... there's never a word written by quite a few people from West Bengal (and a few more from rest of India) about their road trips and automobile related content in Indian Roadie. 
It is being noticed for quite some time! It's time for me to expose the bluff. 

After reading the whole verse, if you remotely feel that I am hinting at you, you are bang on! Yes, it's you. 
Every such person who feel that it could be you that I am hinting at and have got furious after reading the whole text, please hold your hand to your heart and swear by your children or your parents and say that it's a trash post. 

Like it or not, let me spell it out that it's a deliberate act on their part. If sharing of blog links/ YouTube links are not allowed, that's the rule. Since 2007-08, I have been spending 10 - 40 hours a month on enriching myself with knowledge about social media ethics. I myself am present in hundreds of forums. I myself never 'share' by clicking on the share button. I post directly in various forums. I know that I get intellectually rich by posting my knowledge in every social media platform/ initiative, irrespective of those being my own or not. That's my style of enhancing my Personal Branding And Reputation Management. 

Social Media is a mirror reflection of a person's real time ethos and behavior. 

Yours truly has earned his crumbs of bread reading and acting on behavioral traits of people throughout his life ever since his Summer Internship with a paints major in May - July 1984 during his b-school days. 

Please shape up or ship out. 
Your contribution in the past or your personal rapport with me is not a passport for your good times to continue. 
I refuse to drive forward with people on a one way street. Let's part ways so that we can live in peace. 

Bluntly speaking, it's my time/ my resources! 
* Unsocial Face Of Social Media Users revealed/ exposed!

No comments:

Post a Comment