Saturday 22 January 2022

Laid out a four course meal on the engine bay of my VW Vento for rats on 2022-01-21




Laid out a sumptuous spread of four course meal for obnoxious rats/ rodents to die because they play havoc with electrical wirings, insulation, rubber and plastic parts under the bonnet of cars. 
The fresh servings at 1.45 pm on 2022-01-21 was a repetition of the previous servings three months ago in mid October 2021. Within 5 days after the previous serving, I saw crows tearing apart two fat rats lying dead on the road outside the garage. Immediately thereafter, there was a respite for 3 months. 
Out of the four numbers of dark green Hit Rat Kill cakes/ mats served to them in October 2021, two had remained intact till 2022-01-19. However, when I opened the bonnet after starting the engine on 2022-01-21, I noticed that both the cakes were gone. It was a clear indication that rat(s) had cimbed the engine of my VW Vento within the past 48 hrs. 
I replenished their fatal food today itself by placing four cakes at strategic points on the engine bay. I will keep a watch for 1 or 2 of those menacing devils to die within the next 7 days. 
Indian Roadie Hacks to partially escape rats/ rat/ rodents menace 



* Rats Menace In Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment