Thursday 4 May 2023

Always Happy To Evict rogues from Indian Roadie

Indian Roadie was understandably the 4th (might be the 5th, too) truly national forum in 'road travel and automobiles' domain in India floated in May 2013. 
It was undoubtedly the 1st such forum in West Bengal or anywhere in eastern India. 

I was 'Happy To Evict' over a hundred know-it-all disruption creators from WB itself between 2015 and 2016 and many more in the subsequent years. Those evicted from WB ganged up against me. After being evicted, the ex-IndianRoadie rogues kept forming groups, literally engaged themselves in fist fights and drunken brawls during their very 'friendly' group drives and GTGs and kept forming one group after the other! The fabled 'Bengali Brotherhood' (where Durga Puja/ Kali Puja/ Saraswati Puja organizing committees are known to keep multiplying like amoeba every season) reared its ugly head in the 'road travel and automobiles' domain in social media, with the left hand not knowing the objectives of the right hand. 

Although WB has the lowest sales of cars in value terms, the state and its capital has the highest number of me-too groups almost entirely comprising of Bengalis. 
After intensely scanning FB, it has been found that ever since I started sanitizing Indian Roadie since 2015, atleast 14 more me-too groups have sprung up in West Bengal itself upto end March 2023. I foresee the birth of 2 - 3 or more FB groups from WB in the same domain by the end of December 2023, because the writing on the wall is large and clear. 

IndianRoadie was formed with clearly defined objectives. The understanding is very clear  .... if a roadie from Palakkad (KL) or Sangli (MH) or Bangalore or Kolkata while driving to Amritsar (PB) or Khammam (TS) needs assistance, he will try to find a helpful Indian and not a Malayali, Marathi, Bengali, or whatever. IndianRoadie will always work for 'Class Over Mass' and 'Quality Over Quantity'. 

While members/ followers in IndianRoadie continue to earn from whichever profession they are engaged in and also by moonlighting, I am fully involved physically, mentally and financially in IndianRoadie and the host of associated forums. I belong to a functional area where how I performed as recent as yesterday has fractional significance to the results I generate tomorrow. Therefore, to maintain sanctity and a high degree of professionalism, I will never hesitate to keep my initiatives squeaking clean and sanitized at any point of time. 

And finally don't try to lecture me on democracy at my expense while you keep developing blisters without any provocation. 

Some might feel that I am trying to address this communication to them. If that's how they feel, they are so right. 

Respond by commenting AGREE or DON'T AGREE. Just responding with 'like' might not be enough. 
I am waiting. 

(Copied verbatim from Indian Roadie GROUP on Facebook, viz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment