Wednesday 3 May 2023

Strictly no valet parking for me


I don't allow valet parking of my car in any restaurant, hotel and/or banquets. I can recall at least 2 instances where I have returned home without attending the functions even after reaching the venues. I don't care who invited me for the function. I will never leave an integral member of my family in the hands of any 'Tommy'!
The persons who invited me have expensive cars but it's to show off. They will never understand my sentiments.
I have been told by common acquaintances that one of them whose function I didn't attend had quipped that I behave as if my car would have melted if the valet parking driver would have sat in my seat!
I don't fight with pigs to dirty myself!
BTW, I will do the same again even if it means returning home without meeting the person who invited me.
Fellow roadies, speak out. I want to hear your take on the issue and/or your experience(s).
.
.

* Strictly No Valet Parking 
* Valet Parking 

No comments:

Post a Comment