Sunday 4 July 2021

I can cook chicken while leading a vanlife


I am fully prepared for 2 - 3 weeks of enjoyable #vanlife. I will surely not starve. Read on  ..... 

Alone in Pune in my sprawling 4BHK apartment on the hillside while it poured outside, experimented and completed cooking a chicken 🐔 all by (and for) myself 1st time ever for dinner a little after midnight in the wee hours of 4th July 2013. 
Laid my achievement on the dining table straight from the induction heater and WhatsApp'ed the photo to wife and daughter near Salt Lake Stadium and woke up Baba/ Ma in Behala to tell them what I had just completed doing. 
Devoured the whole quantity (approximately 1100 gms) within 2 consecutive dinners.  
The taste was simply WOW!!! 
Turned out to be lip smacking. 
Found it hard to believe that it was my workmanship. 

Recipe: Cut chicken (approximately 1100 gms) plus my cognitive abilities in small doses as the stuff simmered on the induction heater. 

Difficulty index: Believe in me, the entire process from washing the cut chicken to digesting the creation can be insanely easy if you are HighOnCognition (which means, always 'expect the unexpected') like a true 'Indian Roadie'.  

Some of those celebrity chefs and loudmouth vloggers will be out of business anyday. Really feeling sorry for those poor guys and ladies 😉 



* ReadyingForVanlife

No comments:

Post a Comment