Thursday 15 July 2021

New year memorablias from Castrol between 1985 and 1992





Every December and January were the months to look forward to between 1985 and 1992 during my golden years in Indrol Lubricants and Specialities Ltd, which again was rechristened to Castrol India Ltd during the penultimate years of my stint with the company. 
My stint in Castrol India was from 1985-08-12 to 1992-01-22. 

It used to rain truly innovative New Year goodies for institutional buyers, dealers and executives. 

I was there in our house in Behala, Kolkata on Tuesday, 2021-07-13 for lunch with Ma. Since I had ample free time, I was rummaging through my old drawers and tables and guess what I found. 

I was delighted to find a few of those memorablias almost intact even after 29 years. Photos of more such giveaways 🎁✨will be brought to you'll once I find them. 



* Castrol Made Me A Roadie 
* Indian Roadie Recollections 
* Timeless Fond Recollections 
* Recollections From Castrol Days
* Life Beyond Social Media 
* Eat Drink Dream Sleep Sales And Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment